Dave Gleeson at SurfShots is Noosa's leading surfsports and beach lifestyle photographer.
He also shoots advertising imagery, real estate, casual family portraits and for some of my lucky clients,
Dave shoots weddings too! In other words, he shoots more than just surfers!!
Dave is the official photographer for Noosa Learn to Surf, the Noosa Festival of Surfing,
Sunshine Beach Surf Club and is also one of Tourism Noosa's preferred photographers.
If you're seeking a photographer to create awesome casual 'Noosa' style images for you,
he is available on a freelance basis anytime.
Dave caters for individuals or small groups and works with everyone he shoots to
capture the style of photos they want at a value for money price.
See more from Dave at www.surfshots.com.au
m. 0411 215 111 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do you start with this one?
Well, If I were you, Id leave it to professionals and.... it just so happens that I know some!
Wet Dog Design are Noosa locals, talented and reliable.
Their designs are unique and personally designed for you.
Engagements, Invitations, Hens and Bucks, Place Cards, Thank You's
-all your Wedding Stationary needs.
Contact Steve and Stella today at www.wetdog.com.au
Great people, great service, great product!
Congratulations! true love does not come easy and against all odds you have found your perfect match.
You are blissfully and completely in love with the person who holds your heart and witnesses it beating.
You have decided beyond any doubt that this wonderful being who walks beside you is the one you want to go forward through life with. After a few wonderful years growing together you decide you want to get married.
Wow! Where do you start?
Well, Im no Wedding Planner, though I think I'd be good at it, Celebrants should really just focus on you as a couple and what your vision is for your Ceremony. However, I do have some advice for you which has helped other couples in the past. Here is the short version :)
1. Plan an evening in, just the two of you with a nice bottle of wine, candles, favourite tunes and a big notepad to write your ideas down. You call the support in once you have come up with a rough plan.
2. Make sure you are not interrupted by your phone or visitors and turn the TV and PC off (you can Google stuff once you have an idea of your perfect day).
3. Consider your budget. How much do you want to spend and how much can you afford? Weddings have many hidden costs and if Wedding Planners aren't your thing there are plenty of checklists on the internet for you.
A Wedding does not have to be expensive to be perfectly amazing. Sometimes the more simple and intimate Ceremonies are the most enjoyable.
4. Think about who you are as a couple and what elements a Wedding should include to best represent this.
5. Once you have come up with the plan, get your besties in and start delegating!!
Checklists and delegating tasks are your sanity now.
6. When it comes time to write your vows, go back and revisit step 1.
Take yourself back to when you first started falling in love. Think about that moment when you knew you loved this person. Express your love. Your vows are your ceremony, your vows are the promises you make to each other.
(I suggest you keep a copy of your vows somewhere special and whenever times get challenging, bring them out and revisit step 1.)
7. Less stress and beautiful supportive friends and family around you is the ultimate recipe for a successful Wedding Day. Oh, and a really professional, experienced and chilled Celebrant of course :)
Enjoy every part of this process.
Love is all you need xx
OMG you have no idea how much fun these two were to work with. This couple contacted me and asked me to perform an elopement while they were holidaying from interstate. We did the initial phone chat, usual emailing and document checks and then the day came. Well, my friend and then rookie photographer and I walked towards the agreed meeting point. There was no-one there. I had no idea what they looked like but was expecting a middle aged couple dressed in more than the jogging outfits most of the passers by were wearing.
Then a taxi rolls up and these two jump out full of apologies and big smiles.
The first thing I noticed was how happy they were. They laughed and laughed and smiled into each others eyes to the point where Im like "um. excuse me are we going to Marry you now?".
This photo was snapped by Jasper after I finally lost it and couldn't stop laughing at them fumbling around with the rings! It seems you dont necessarily have to be nervous to forget which finger the ring goes on. They invited us back to the pub they were staying at for a celebratory drink. What a fun couple of hours we had, complete strangers becoming instant friends through the pure joy of a Ceremony with love.
Elopements can be so perfect.
Love is all you need xx